Lifetime, or as some more familiar with the network have dubbed it, "Wifetime,"
is television for women. Apparently, it's also television for people
who can't handle movie titles under 50 letters long. With titles like
A Cry for Help: The Tracy Thurman Story and The Accident: A
Moment of Truth Movie, it's hard to distinguish one from the other.
And the real-life issues the movies are based on are equally as daunting.
What these poor women go through! Rape, incest, stalking, memory loss,
kidnapping. One can only assume that a one-word or two-word movie title
just won't cut it. Why say The Silence of the Lambs when you
can say even more with The Twisted Mind of a Cannibal: The Clarice
Starling Story? Here are some upcoming Lifetime movies to be released
- She Killed with Death: A Murdered by Killing Movie
- She Cheered on Death: The Story of a Murdered Cheerleader
- He Didn't Just Wear a Wife Beater, He Was a Wife Beater
- Deception in the Coldest Degree...Freezing!
- I Murdered Him and He Deserved It
- Love Is As Love Does
- I Want to Be Her Murderer
- My Best Friend Is Someone Else's Best Friend Too
- Don't Eat That: The Stacy Kinsizsky Story
- She Hurt Me with Murder
- I Hit My Child: A Mother's Tale
- My Mother Hit Me: A Child's Story
- They're Hitting Each Other and I Don't Know What to Do: A Father's Dilemma
- Please Don't Die Quite Just Yet, Please!
- She Had Her Cake and She Slept with My Husband
- Love is . . . Deadly!
- I Was a Teenage Crack Baby
- They Stole My AIDS Baby
- Breasts Too Small: The Sheila Schunkluger Story
- I Can't Stop Loving Him
- Snuggle Bear Loves Tootsie Roll
- She Used a Gun to Shoot Me
- He Never Liked Me Or My Ice Tea
- Courtroom Drama: I'm Going to Jail
- He Was Shot by a Crazy NJ Teen
- Relieved by Relief
- The Cake Made Me Cry
- The Joanna Kerns Story: Another Lifetime Movie with Joanna Kerns